It could be interesting to invest on values above 80%, provided there are enough games played. And here we are finally at the data table that shows everything we talked about.
We have calculated an average Total scores, in the matches played by Kawkab AC Marrakech, of Goals, while the average calculated on the matches of Olympique de Safi is Goals made and suffered.
We wrote everything! If you like the site, and it is useful, we invite you to subscribe to our Social pages and post a positive review.
More Predictions from Morocco
Olympique de Safi scored 8 wins at home on 14, with a goal score of 20 facts and 16 suffered. home team has a more victorious past than the challenger, so far Olympique de Safi has scored 13 points less of Kawkab AC Marrakech. Kawkab AC Marrakech triumphed in 2 matches on 14 playing away from home, scoring 12 goals scored and 22 goals conceded.
You can verify the data yourself thanks to the interesting tables below, which show all the values recorded up to now on the goals scored and suffered by Olympique de Safi and Kawkab AC Marrakech and the corresponding championship. We are sure that these tables will help you a lot, above all the 80% and higher statistics.
Kawkab de Marrakech last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/V/U/V. Olympique de Safi last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: V/O/O/U/U. 5.
We remind you, if you have not already done so, to subscribe to the site to see the complete statistics. This is the analysis of the encounter that sees Olympique de Safi against Kawkab AC Marrakech , valid for the championship of Morocco - Botola Pro .
Olympique de Safi - Kawkab Marrakech
Kawkab AC Marrakech has less points of Olympique de Safi. The technical superiority of home team can be immediately understood by analyzing the current statistics. Kawkab AC Marrakech scored 2 home wins on 14 away from home, scoring 12 goals and taking 22, but Olympique de Safi triumphed 8 times on 14 at home, doing and undergoing respectively 20 and 16 Goals. In all they have a gap of 13 Points.
saying that the average of the goals of the two teams is lesser than average of the championship. We can now compare it with the calculated value over the whole championship. Now we put these values in comparison with the average calculated throughout the championship that dispute to see if these two teams score more or less than the others in the first half. We compare now the average of the total goals of the championship, of 1.5 Goals, with these two values opportunely united in a single value, that is . second half is lesser than with the championship average. two teams score is lesser than with the average calculated on the league, respectively and 1 Goals. We obtain a new value from the two calculated, which represents the average of the total goals of the two teams joined, by Goals.
If our forecasts have been useful, please let us know We will only give advice, but we do not know the results of the matches, and we advise you to play in moderation. We are at the end of the line!
Kawkab de Marrakech last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/V/U/V. 5. Olympique de Safi last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: V/O/O/U/U.
In this game the chance that Olympique de Safi wins is 52.39%, the chance for a draw is 29.72% and the chance for Kawkab de Marrakech to win this game is 17.89%.
Predictions on the outcomes of future matches of more than 200 football leagues worldwide, calculated thanks to complex automatic algorithms. The statistics are updated in real time.
You will find at your disposal, at the end of the reading, a lot of information and statistics that will allow you to understand the outcome of this game.First of all subscribe to the site so you can view this prediction in a complete manner. We are going to analyze the forecast and the statistics of Olympique de Safi - Kawkab AC Marrakech.